The PATHWAYS resource library is filled with a variety of educator-created activities for incorporating problem-solving negotiation and communication concepts, tools, and skills into the classroom. The activities have been created by Fellows in the Negotiation Education Teachers (NET) Fellowship Program and participants in our annual Negotiation Education Summer Institute.
USING THE LIBRARY
Enter key words (e.g. “role play”, “conflict,” “interests”), tool author name, book name, etc.
Top 10 Downloads
Under the Creative Commons license, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to PATHWAYS and the Author(s) of the work used, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests PATHWAYS endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.