- Download 755
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 14, 2019
- Last Updated July 13, 2019
A chance encounter proves fateful for two robots mining on a desolate planet.
Cooperation vs Competition, Doing Well vs Winning, Trust, Relationships, Fairness. Overview of seven elements.
Questions for students
- What did you see happening in the video?
- Why did the robots start working together even though they’re from different mining companies?
- What did they gain by cooperating?
- Why did their conflict start? Could they have avoided it? How?
- What was the result of their conflict?
- What advice would you give the robots?
- What lessons do you take from the video?
- How would you connect this to real-life negotiation and relationships?