We rounded out the 2020-2021 series of Negotiation Education Master Classes with interactive virtual sessions on Virtual Facilitation (Avi Goldstein, PATHWAYS), Saying “No” (Florrie Darwin, Harvard University), and the Practice of Empathy in Education (Amy Rebecca Gay). Each virtual session brought together and engaged 20+ members of our growing and diverse national community of educators.
Florrie Darwin, Harvard University Program on Negotiation (PON)
Amy Rebecca Gay, The Influence of Empathy – Coach & Consultant
Thank you to Florrie Darwin and Amy Rebecca Gay for joining us, generously sharing their experience and expertise, and prompting lively conversations and exchanges.
We look forward to continuing to bring our educator community members together for ongoing learning and peer exchange as we work together to bring values and tools of problem-solving negotiation and communication into a wide variety of schools and communities.
Thanks again to all of our Negotiation Education Master Class guests from the 2020-2021 academic year:
- Cheryl Kiser & team, Lewis Institute for Social Innovation at Babson College: Entrepreneurial Leadership in the Classroom
- Gary Krahn and team, La Jolla Country Day School, San Diego: Dignity & Global Education
- Mark Young, Rational Games: Negotiation Improv
- Liz Rayer, Vantage Partners: Approaches to Handling Conflict
- Avi Goldstein, PATHWAYS: Virtual Facilitation for Promoting Interpersonal Connection
- Florrie Darwin, Harvard University Program on Negotiation: Saying “Yes” to Saying “No”
- Amy Rebecca Gay: The Practice of Empathy in Education
The Negotiation Education Master Class series is supported by a grant from the U.S. Embassy.