- Download 217
- File Size 355.96 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 11, 2019
- Last Updated July 13, 2019
Describing a Conflict
Students will reflect on their perception of different images and what they see from different pictures.
Lead-in / Preparation
See pictures in attached PDF.
Description of Activities
Divide students into 3-5 groups and assign each a picture that shows a conflict (see samples below). Ask groups to answer the following questions about their pictures, then each group present in front of the class. They can do it through presenting their answers or by role playing.
- What is the cause for the conflict?
- Who are the people involved in the conflict?
- Based on the characteristics, qualities and personality, how do you think they would resolve the conflict?
- Who do you support? Why?
- Describe your feeling if you were the (woman, man, boy, girl…)___________. (according to the picture)
- Look at the provided key words and use them in sentences: avoiding, accommodating, competing, collaborating, problem solving, compromising, argument, conflict, different, argument, disagreement, anger, change, fight, selfishness
- As a group, present your story and the resolution you come up with. You can choose any way to present.
avoiding, accommodating, competing, collaborating, problem solving, compromising, argument, conflict, different, argument, disagreement, anger, change, fight, selfishness
|Describing a Conflict.pdf||Download|