To have the students apply what they learned about negotiation to everyday life situations.
TIME REQUIRED IN CLASSROOM
45-minute class period
LEAD-IN / PREP
Show the class the short video clip of friends trying to call an Uber. Split the students into groups of four or five.
Give them these guided questions to discuss within groups:
- Was there any negotiating going on?
- If yes, how could it have gone differently?
- If no, how could have the group of friends handled the situation differently if they abided by the negotiation steps you have learned?
- Was there a similar situation that happened between you and your friends?
- How did you handle the situation?
- After having gone through negotiation education, how would you have handled the situation differently.
VOCABULARY / GRAMMAR
Agreement, relationship, interest, communication
Ask the students what they enjoyed and didn't enjoy about the activity. Did the activity give them a better understanding of applying negotiation concepts in daily life?
|Calling an Uber.pdf||Download|
- 10 Download
- 68.57 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- July 13, 2019 Last Updated