You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Please contact us – or the tool author, if relevant – with any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding any of the teaching tools.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to PATHWAYS and the Author(s) of the work used, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests PATHWAYS endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.