PATHWAYS launched its inaugural year as a registered non-profit with a series of Game Changers workshops with 16 high schools (8 pairs) across Israel, representing a diverse cross-section of communities.
Over 320 students (20 per school) participated in experiential two-day workshops – one day hosted by each school in a pair – in which they discovered and applied a problem-solving approach to negotiation through games, simulations, role plays and case studies.
The program was generously supported by the U.S. Embassy in Israel.
2015 – 2016 Game Changers Workshops: Participating Schools / Pairs
- Ebn Elhaitham Comprehensive School, Baqa al-Gharbiyye & Darca Ramon, Gedera
- ORT Guttman, Netanya & Al Qasemi High School Baqa al-Gharbiyye
- Yani High School, Kfar Yasif & WIZO Nir Ha’Emek, Afula
- Meqif, Kfar Kassem & Sharet, Netanya
- Yousef Shaheen Multidisciplinary HS, Tayibe & Har Tuv High School, Kibbutz Tzora
- Misgav High School, Misgav & Al-Bashaer for Science, Sakhnin
- ORT Yigal Alon Mofet, Nazereth Ilit & St. Joseph Seminary and High School, Nazereth
- Notredame Technology School, Mi’ilya & Amal Science and Art, Nahariya
Continue Reading: 2016 – 2017 Game Changers Program